Credit Union Membership - WHO Can become a Member?
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in Greenwood County, South Carolina.
- Businesses and other legal entities located in Greenwood County, South Carolina.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Immediate family members of persons who are in the field of membership and organizations of such persons.
Credit Union Membership - BENEFITS of a Member
- Financial services with the credit union touch
- Savings insured up to $250,000
- Unlimited check writing
- Free notary service
- Free Tellerline (Audio Response telephone teller)
- Free Point of Sale Transactions
- Free Direct Deposit Transactions to your accounts
- Free check safekeeping
- Wide variety of loan service